How-to Add The Callbridge Application To Slack:
NOTE: to complete the install you must be an admin on both Callbridge and Slack. You must also have an active Callbridge subscription to Free Trial, Standard, Deluxe, Enterprise or a Custom Plan.
1. Click the Add to Slack button below
2. Follow the prompts to install the app or connect your account.
NOTE: You’ll see the option to connect your account after clicking Add to Slack if an app has already been installed to your workspace.
3. Start collaborating seamlessly with Callbridge on Slack.
Need help? Contact support. We’re always happy to help.
How It Works:
Once the app is installed, start a web conference with video or screen sharing by taking the following steps.
- Type any of the following commands: /meet /cb /callbridge
- Followed by the subject of your meeting, mention the slack users you want to join and hit return. For example: /meet Let’s discuss the sales figures @barry @candiceAll those mentioned will receive a direct message within slack with the conference details. Everyone can then just open the link in Chrome and get started with your meeting!
Simple To Start
Discussion getting too long? Tired of typing and just want to hop on a call to discuss? Start a conference call or video conference quickly by typing the commands into your Slack conversation.
Only the host requires a Callbridge account, which means anyone mentioned using Slack can join an impromptu or scheduled video conference.
Move The Discussion Easily
Once the link has been clicked, a new browser window will open. Your web conference is ready with all the features you’re accustomed to such as Screen Sharing, Recording, and more.
You won’t miss a thing with a post-meeting public link that provides access to call details and a brief summary for everyone involved.
Need Help? No Problem.
It’s easy but we can provide support every step of the way. Check out the support article with step-by-step instructions or contact support. We’re always happy to help. Please note: To install the app you need to be both a Callbridge and Slack Administrator.