VIDEO & VOICE COMMUNICATION DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND
Add voice and video to your current application or website and bring connection and communication to every point of interaction for a seamless user experience.
Fast and Easy Implement
Add voice and video to your existing app or website with a few lines of code!
<iframe allow=”camera; microphone; fullscreen; autoplay” src=”[your-domain].com/conf/call/[your-access-code]></iframe>
Callbridge caters to businesses and platforms, creating cohesion across time and space
Ideal Video Integration
Update an existing platform or channel, or use our video chat API to create a new integration seamlessly for a more visually interactive online experience.
High-Quality Audio And Video API
Engage in real-time online meetings that look and feel like real-life to provide customers a more “human” touchpoint.
Reliable Video On-Demand
Start or join an online meeting from any device at any time instantly with in-browser video access, and zero downloads.
Secure, Scalable, Worldwide
Conduct high-performing conferences confidently, knowing your privacy and data are safe, and your connection is geographically independent.
FAQ for Callbridge Video Integration
What is a video conferencing API?
API stands for Application Programming Interface. While technically it's a quite complex concept, in a nutshell, it is code that acts as an interface (a bridge) between two or more different applications so they can properly communicate with each other.
By enabling communication between two applications, it can provide various benefits for both the application manufacturer/operator and the users. The most common use case of APIs is to allow an application to gain the features/functionalities of another application.
In the case of a video conferencing API, it allows an application (even a brand new application) to gain video conferencing functionalities from a standalone video conferencing solution providing the API. For example, by integrating Callbridge API, you can easily add video conferencing functionalities to an existing application.
In short, a video conferencing solution "lends" its video conferencing functionalities to another application via an API.
Which API is best for video calling?
Callbridge API offers easy and reliable integration to your current application or website, adding voice and video calling functionalities to your platform.
By integrating Callbridge video call technology into your website or application, you can facilitate a virtual connection with your team members, customers, prospects, and partners without ever leaving your own platform.
This will ultimately help you in mitigating frictions and ensuring a seamless user experience at every point of interaction. Not to mention, implementing Callbridge API is fast and easy. Simply add a few lines of code to your application/website, and you can enjoy the video calling features immediately.
How do I integrate video conferences into my website?
There are basically two main ways to integrate video conferencing features into your website or application:
1. Building the features from scratch
You can either build the video conferencing functionality from scratch or pay someone (including hiring a team) to do so.
This option will give you absolute freedom in designing the video conferencing solution: design choices, features to include, custom branding decisions, and so on.
However, the development process in building the video conferencing functionality from scratch can be lengthy and difficult. There will be ongoing costs and challenges, on top of the upfront development costs for maintaining the solution, continuously adding new features to meet the growing customer’s expectations, upkeep costs of hosting the servers, and ensuring the reliability of the solution to minimize downtime and continue to work with all browsers. All of these can add up quickly, making the solution very expensive to maintain.
2. Integrating a video conference API
By integrating a video conferencing API into your website or application (even if it's a brand new application you've just built with a free tool), you can essentially bypass the lengthy and expensive software development period.
Integrating Callbridge video conferencing API is fast and easy. Simply add a few lines of code to your application/website, and you'll get your desired video conferencing features on top of additional benefits:
- Ensure reliable and stable video conferencing sessions at all times. Maintaining 100% uptime is difficult in building your own solution.
- Freedom in branding. While you won't get the 100% freedom you'd otherwise get in building your own solution from scratch, with Callbridge API, you'll still get the ability to add your own logo, brand color scheme, and other elements to an existing application.
- Reliable, built-in data security measures to protect your data. Ensuring security is another key challenge when building an app from scratch.
- Add unique features and functionalities based on your specific needs and requirements. In specific industries, you may be required to meet certain regulatory standards, and integrating APIs from established vendors will help you in ensuring compliance.
How can embeddable video conferencing API be used?
You can integrate embeddable video conferencing APIs on virtually any website and application in various use cases:
- Education: from online/virtual school lessons to virtual tutoring, you can quickly add video call functionalities to your digital learning platform by integrating a video conferencing API
- Healthcare: telehealth is a heavily regulated industry, and integrating an API from a credible video conferencing vendor like Callbridge can ensure you stay compliant with the applicable regulations like HIPAA and GDPR, while offering an integrated experience to connect with your patients from anywhere and anytime.
- Retail: by enhancing the shopping experience with voice and video integrations, you can enable an interactive online shopping destination for shoppers.
- Online gaming: online gaming is a very demanding sector when it comes to connectivity, so ensuring a reliable, smooth, and seamless connection in video/audio communication is very important. Adding a reliable video conferencing API can help enhance playtime and increase revenue.
- Virtual events: integrating a video conferencing API allows you to host your virtual events from anywhere on your platform and amplify your reach while ensuring optimal attendance and engagement.