You can integrate embeddable video conferencing APIs on virtually any website and application in various use cases:
- Education: from online/virtual school lessons to virtual tutoring, you can quickly add video call functionalities to your digital learning platform by integrating a video conferencing API
- Healthcare: telehealth is a heavily regulated industry, and integrating an API from a credible video conferencing vendor like Callbridge can ensure you stay compliant with the applicable regulations like HIPAA and GDPR, while offering an integrated experience to connect with your patients from anywhere and anytime.
- Retail: by enhancing the shopping experience with voice and video integrations, you can enable an interactive online shopping destination for shoppers.
- Online gaming: online gaming is a very demanding sector when it comes to connectivity, so ensuring a reliable, smooth, and seamless connection in video/audio communication is very important. Adding a reliable video conferencing API can help enhance playtime and increase revenue.
- Virtual events: integrating a video conferencing API allows you to host your virtual events from anywhere on your platform and amplify your reach while ensuring optimal attendance and engagement.