Conduct Sales Calls with a Human Touch with Callbridge’s Video Conferencing Solution
In a world where everyone is carrying a computer around in their pocket don’t be the one person who is conducting their sales and demo outreach without leveraging technology. Moving your sales and demo outreach onto a video conferencing solution will greatly improve both the way you do business, and the way your potential customers see you.
How Can Video Conferencing Solutions Make Your Product Demo Better?
It doesn’t matter how many features your video conferencing solution has if no one knows how to use them. Callbridge’s flagship offerings like screen sharing and smart transcriptions with AI-assisted search are incredibly easy to use, even if you aren’t very skilled with a computer.
Add to that high definition audio and video and a customizable UI that lets you upload your own brand logo and colors, and you’ve got a video conferencing solution that will add a great deal to the way your product and sales demos are currently done.
Tips for Effective Product Demos
As I’m sure you’re already aware, the best way to have a great demo is to have a great presenter. Sure, a great video conferencing solution can help facilitate better demos, but ultimately, success comes from the human element of conferencing. With that in mind, here are some tips to make you a better presenter.
- Always rehearse beforehand. If you are really pressed for time you can rehearse mentally, but there is nothing like the experience of actually going through your presentation.
- Have a backup. Do you need to reschedule? Provide an alternate dial-in number for an international caller? Callbridge gives you all the options to think ahead of any problems that may arise.
- Ask your prospect how much time they have. Being cut off by your guest can really throw a wrench in your sales flow.
- Ask your prospect if anything is unclear. People sometimes don’t ask the questions they should ask. Don’t let this stop you.
- Pause frequently for comments. Your demos should feel like a discussion, not a lecture.
How Can Callbridge’s Video Conferencing Software Help You?
Callbridge is pretty different compared to your run-of-the-mill video conferencing solution in a few different ways.
Firstly, it offers HD audio and video on an incredibly stable and reliable platform. Secondly, it allows you to customize the UI of your virtual meeting room, prominently displaying your brand logo and colours for your guests to see. Finally, it includes many cutting-edge features that are left out by other video conferencing solutions, like AI-assisted smart transcriptions, live streaming to Youtube, and more.
If you are looking to increase your reach and take advantage of the innovation and reliability that Callbridge offers in your product demos, consider trying Callbridge free for 30 days.